Yours Truly

you are really..the accident-magnet.....

as quoted by sammie, i truly am the accident magnet.. and i cant even help it!

work is pretty awesome nowadays except for the tiring part..

today was like dunno-how-to say! hahah.. was preparing my instruments for URS/RPG and DJ stent insertion.. sister helped me dish out my URS scope.. and i had to "shower it like a baby"(as according to sister) and kept getting nagged by her.. well, she really nags ALOT!! and then i had to flush my luerlock which has a attached 2-way-tap.. i had to fluch thru every lumen to get rid of the adaspor(disinfectant solution) inside it.. and dunno how i turn the tap till squirt sister!! wahahaha!! somemore sister very short so it went up to her neck and almost her face.. hahahaha!! i couldnt help but laugh.. so i kept laughing while trying to turn the tap so that it doesnt shoot her but dunno why still shoot her.. hahahaha!! and she was like "i noe i nag alot and you cannot tahan lahx but no need to squirt at me" hahahaha!! omg!! cannot tahan man.. even dr lie kept laughing at me lahx!! super irritating he!! and he noes i noe chinese so he kept suanning me in chinese and say "waa.. even i dun dare do this to sister.. not bad ah you.. taking revenge right.." waa piang!! faints.. then i keep shhhh-ing him and he said "i noe you understand.." and conts laughing!! can really faint man! and he kept laughing at me till the end.. and during the op.. while expelling air from my syringe, i squirted saline at huihia who was like " waa.. you hate me oso ahh" and dr lie went " haven squirt finish ahh".. and finally, i had to use a special 'balloon" called uromax to dilate the ureter to put in the stent.. its a equipment that is very seldom used but dunno why always i scrub then will use.. its super diff to use lahx.. anyways was withdrawing the diluted contrast medium into uromax syringe and the entire back of the syringe fell off and spilt all the diluted contrast onto my trolley!! seriously!! how many things can go wrong for me during one op man!! ughhhh cant tahan.. even dr lie had the "unbelievable" look on his face.. good thing he sick so nv rush alot today.. if not sure die.. then after that went to ask sister if she ok and whether the adaspor got kenna her face ( cuz the solution is extremely strong and powerful and ppl can get irritation easily if on direct skin).. and she was like " ya lor.. everyone keep saying you hate me and you taking revenge......." and blah blah blah in a jking way and kept laughing at me.. hahaha.. but she noes i din mean it lahx.. haha.. good thing i have extremely naggy but pretty nice and nonsensical sister and brother.. if not sure die ahh.. haha

during the 2nd op that i scrubbed for, lagi worse.. changed my gown 4TIMES!!! seriously!!
1st gown: was the old cotton gown which is extremely uncomfortable to wear so my hca suggested i wear another gown.. 2n
2nd gown: got this huge hole at the side
3rd gown: kenna contaminated by my hca cuz he din see me behind me and knocked into me..
4th gown: finally!! kept telling everyone in my way to siam! hahaha

hhaha.. fun day thou.. got this colorectal surgeon come over to uro for 3 neurostimulation procedures.. and he is super nice and fun to scrub with cuz he keep toking nonsense with us.. haha.. awesome.. some days are just so nice..

yesterday was pretty good oso.. din really get scolded by the fierce doctor.. and apparently, izzati told me that he told our seniors to tell us not to be afraid of him.. like seriously, how not to be afraid of him when he is always rushing us and shouting or talking damn loudly at us.. but yesterday was ok.. dunno why he so nice yest.. prob nag at us only like twice.. hopefully tmr he is in a good mood oso im in ot3 and the entire list of cases are his! oh faints!! maybe we should cook his tea tmr to put him in a good mood.. hehe.. and dunno why everytime i scrub for PCNL its always him, and always very suay cuz will have 2nd or 3rd puncture!! like always!! simple and direct cases always becomes complicated and require alot of things last minute when im scrubbed up! sickening!
























i cant wait for payday!! 7 more days!! pls hurry come.. i need money!!