Yours Truly

lost in my thoughts

thousands of thoughts running through my mind and none makes sense.. dun even noe how to describe it.. haiz.. im not worried about anything neither am i feeling troubled but yet for a few days now, this nagging thoughts in my mind, queasy feeling in my tummy and a heavy heart.. doesnt make any freaking sense.. is it cuz im too bored.. but still ok lehx.. i still have stuff to do but haiz.. hate it freaking hate it.. i hate having thoughts.. i hate thinking about thinking about thoughts that makes no sense.. my mind is one overactive organ.. how i wish i could hibernate my mind and thoughts.. weird things going on that doesnt make any sense at all.. and it makes me mentally tired.. veryveryvery tired..

anyways, today accompanied sher for lunch and then met rina in town for card making material shopping at wheelock.. and since we have nv been to the 1-4 floors in ion, we decided to walk walk.. quite nice.. l like that scrapbook shop and the bookshop at the top floors.. those floor are oso nice cuz of the peace.. lesser ppl so more quiet.. stoned at the nice comfy seats on the 2nd floor.. loadsa LAME jokes by rina!! i swear the jokes were so lame, she and kin could have been fighting for the 1st position of who was being the lamest.. ahaha.. dinnered at the coffeeshop below my house and went sticker shopping again.. wanted to send her home but bro was using the car.. and 963 took like bloody long to come.. hahaha.. poor rina!!

stupid small bro anyhow go tell dad that i just came back from clubbing.. bloody ridiculous!! and i was at home at 8pm can.. ppl go to clubs in the middle of the night!! not go and come back at 8!! omg.. bloody ridiculous.. and because of that huge row between me and dad.. all for nothing.. at first i just kept quiet thinking that my dad is stupid enuf to believe my bro.. kept scolding and shouting at me! well thanx!! for all that scolding and shouting when i din even do anything.. thanx! ALOT!! why cant adults get their facts right b4 they start scolding innocent ppl..

cant wait for saturday.. marina barrage!! woohoo!! better go and study the map first!! so dun wish to get lost.. haiz..


















a smile is just a facet.. look beyond it..