Yours Truly

NICU

sick ah sick go away.. and pls dun come back ever again.. haiz.. tot tmr can go for blod test then din realise tmr is PH and the SOCs will not be open.. sian... now i have to wait till next week.. ughhh.. sian sian sian..

NICU was my first choice.. but seriously, ALOT of ppl(my frens, seniors and SNs and even my CIs) say its not easy to get in cuz they need trained staff since its like critical care in neonatal care and stuff.. haiz.. still keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that i will get in.. recently watching a new drama called OBGYN which is like short form for obstetrics and gynaecology.. and the drama branches out to paediatrics and alot of neonatal care.. ahhh.. everytime i watch the drama i long to work in nicu even more.. i noe its stupid of me to want it more cuz of the drama but its like, i already like and want to be in that specialty and watching the drama just makes me want it more.. its not like i hated it and just want it just cuz the drama is nice.. its so interesting cuz of the so many different and difficult cases and the parents of these little babies that come from diff backgrounds.. just super interesting and nice and extremely heartwrenching at certain moments cuz of the difficulties they face.. i think in reality its like a million times worse esp if you are the taking care of that baby.. oh gosh.. haiz..





its farnie how i see you only as my 2nd degree fren and not as my fren despite how long we have known each other.. but then again, i guess the distance is good too..