Yours Truly

i love my rainbow hp cleaner!! =DDD

YAY!! like the title of my post, i love my rainbow hp cleaner cum accesory!! hehe.. AWESOME! =DDD


ok.. damn damn damn suay.. i ended my last post by saying that hopefully nothing will go wrong with the car.. and the next day, the car broke down cuz of the clutch thingy burst.. like WTF can! and stupid bro keep insisting that i was the one who spoilt it.. the thing is, if its really me, dad would have kicked a HUGE MAJOR HUMONGOUS FUSS out of it, screamed at me, make me pay for it, and will nv ever ever ever ever ever let me use the car again.. .. but when i came home after meeting sher that day and asked him about it, he didnt say anything.. like he was just worried about the car thats all.. he din even ask me to pay for it lahx, which is the total opp of wad he usually does.. and just now when i wanted to use the car, he even told me to help him check whether the gear is now smoother and whether the door handle work properly in a peaceful manner and just handed me the key.. stupid bro scare me for nothing.. cuz everytime got prob with the car mum and i will almost immediately inform him so that it gets fixed..


yest, cut my hair.. hates the hairdresser.. my fringe is so freaking short lahx can!!! arghh!! she doesnt understand wads LONGER!!


then, went for dinner with sher.. then stoned at her house.. she was doing her stuff, and me doing my stuff.. felt good.. just like that minding our own stuff and chatting and stuff.. i like this kinda feeling.. hehe.. so yea..


yesterday mum said today want to go jb.. then when i reached home after meeting sher, she say not going already cuz she not feeling well.. apparently, she got sick cuz she shared milk tea with me on saturday.. abit weird cuz i din even noe i was sick.. like i knew i had dry cough thats all.. but she was starting having headache, lots of phlegm, cough and flu.. apparently the virus was that strong.. i guess working in the hospital has made me immune to alot of things.. hahaha..


then this morning suddenly she sae she want to go.. sians... dragged myself out of bed.. super sians.. i was damn sleepy and having a headache thanx to my persisting insomnia.. i wonder if my headache could be caused by sleep apnea too.. think i should go read it up.. hmmm.. anyways, sian-ed the whole day!!! only bought hair accesories.. lunched and home.. decided not to meet the poly buddies for dinner cuz they were at balestier! soooo far!!! haha..


stoned.. headed to bpp.. bought white(dad and small bro) milk and choc(me and mum) milk.. had desserts.. minitoons shopping.. bro went crazy at the massager thingy.. so bought one for dad, no more blue and small bro insisted white.. but i purposely bought PINK!! muahahahaha.. evil me! then bought a new ipod cover and its purple! yay! and also hp wiper cum accesory! i liked 2.. one is -2 cute friendly ghost on a RAINBOW with the sun- and another is -one i dunno wad figure thingy with "happiness" on it-.. couldnt decide which to buy.. so mum offered to buy me the happiness one and i bought the rainbow one! YAYY!!


my room is soooo messy!! wadever i buy just keeps piling up on my table, book table, dressing table, on my bed, in my bag storage box, on the poles of my bed and on my other chair.. so frustrating.. just sooooo many things and its so messy.. every nite i tell myself i need to clean things up and rearrange position of my tables and bed and cupboards but when i wake up, i just laze around.. i need to declutter my room!!! sians.. i want to paint my room too but its so ex and mum isnt well enuf to paint my room for me.. double sians.. no point me painting cuz she will say that its ugly and redo it herself.. somebody save me!!!





*grins*

~sometimes, i dun understand ppl who are sad all the time, its like there is no joy in them.. you noe, its not diff to be happy.. all you hav to do, is it look past the unhappiness and there lies the joy that you have been looking for.. maybe, i am too simple-minded.. but if that makes me happy, im glad im not a thinker! =DD