Yours Truly

the way you hurt me, no one else can ever do it..

well, life hasnt been a bed roses for me despite all the good stuff that has happened! thanx wei2 for being there and being insistent till i bore my heart out.. thanx girl, alot alot alot.. im not someone who says out loud that im sad or wadever.. i dun like to worry my frens so i usually keep it all in, blog it out or cry it out.. but today was different.. i did not have the time to blog it out as i was rushing for time.. and that resulted in me crying in the bus on the way to meet ern, and sher and weiwei instead.. tried to stop cuz it was so embarrassing to be crying in the bus but i couldnt stop.. stop for like 30 secs and like a tap it ran again.. finally stopped when i met the gang.. but started again when was toking to wei2.. and started again on the bus home.. shits man.. i hate this feeling.. felt so vulnerable.. this is not the usual me and i hate it.. i want to be happy and give a heck to everything.. im not the kind of person who analyses stuff and break them into pieces and solve the problem.. im a heck care person.. so long as im happy, im happy.. and thats all that matters.. wad im saying doesnt even make sense to me.. wth! ok anyways.. wadever.. i hate my temper, my hot headness, the way i get angry so easily.. but i guess i got that from my parents.. wad a gene to get from them.. the temper gene..

************************************************************************************

anyways.. attachments ended last friday.. have been either stoning at home or going out with frens..

sunday went to wcp for fun with the gang.. captain's ball was just crazy!! hahaha.. my team was hilarious thou! the way we played just makes me roll with laughter! haaha. after that went for dinner.. and movie at jp! the most boring movie EVER!!! inglorious basterds.. for those who haven watch, i suggest DUN WATCH! it was so boring i couldnt even sleep in the theatre man.. faints.. the only one who found the movie nice was yw! well.. wad can i say.. hahaha..

monday, celebrated sher's birthday at ion.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAM JIALIN SHERRYN! oh man the stress and once again my temper got the better of me and im sorry sher for that.. i didnt mean to be like that on ur birthday... i wanted to make ur birthday rite but im not that good a planner, and you noe that.. haha.. and i bought a book at borders.. the book hat i have always wanted to buy! SO NICE!!! i dun regret buying the book at all..

today was my driving test.. was nervous like crap.. made new frens.. we were chatting b4 the test and after the test.. us.. we quickly formed group of 5.. we dun even noe each other's names.. haha.. just like that.. haha.. the girls are really nice.. sadly 2 of them failed.. its ok girls! jiayou!! you can do it! i was lucky cuz i got a pretty nice tester.. he is very nice actually.. and he even bullied me.. i tot i failed cuz he tsk-ed tsk-ed at me when i had to sudden brake cuz this stupid idiot dashed in front of the road INFRONT OF ME!! shit him! and after a while my tester told me to head back to bbdc without even doing my uturn.. and i was thinking thats it man.. prepare another $300 for revision practice sessions and another tp test date.. then he came after printing my report and after talking about my mistakes, he told me "so.. you will have to come back again" and i was like crap.. then when he turned to sign the report i saw the pass and almost wanted to kill my tester! just plopped myself on the table and very loudly "TCHER!!!!" and he began laughing at me non stop!!! rarr!! i cant believed i got bullied by my tester man! rarrr.. but he is a really nice person! ahahhaa.. so yay! the other girls din get a nice tcher at all.. and they all sounded so fierce unlike mine! hehe.. im a very lucky person..

after test went out with mum..makan-ed.. totally no appetite.. sians.. nothing appealing to eat.. shopping! hehe.. i bought "my sister's keeper"! YAY!! i finally bought it.. felt guilty cuz i wanted to buy only one book a month but in less than 3 days i just bought another one.. but i dun care.. i spend so much on my driving i deserve this at least.. plus it discounted cuz of pop student card.. borders sell it for 20.99.. popular after discount is like $13.70! glad i didnt buy at borders.. hehe.. mum was shocked at the discount! hahaha.. then did more shopping and i bumped into bavani( not bavi but bavi's best poly friend called bavani! hahaha) in woodlands.. haha.. nice seeing her.. then headed home.. and left soon after to meet the gang..

today is also ern's birthday.. he surprised us instead.. haha.. even my mum said that! hahah.. makan-ed at ikea.. i wasnt in a good mood and i din have the appetite so i bought cake for dessert instead.. i was starving but i had no appetite and nothing looked appealing to me.. plus the stupid ikea got their labels wrong so i got the wrong cake.. but it was yummy too except for the fact that it was TOOOOO sweet.. and yc and yw came with cake for ern.. so HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~~~~! haha.. more cake.. im dying cuz of the sweetness.. but weirdly i still felt very very very sleepy.. tok about sugar rush man! =.=! haha.. then off for home.. damn shagged.. its been such a long day today.. im tired.. very very very tired.. and sleepy.. haven been sleeping properly for the past few days.. haiz.. wads happening to me.. this is not me! i need my beauty sleep!

grreat.. mum wants to go chinatown to buy pressie for cousin tmr.. of all places chinatown.. i have been passing by there for 4 weeks and NOW she wants to go there.. dear mum.. do you have to torture me like that??!! rarr.. so i bargained with her.. im going to sleep till 11 tmr.. most prob later.. but too bad.. hehe..

i went to see hp this afternoon but none of the hp appeal to me.. haiz.. i want a new hp but nothing nice to me.. saddening.. the ones i like are just tooooo ex! rarr.. mum was complaining that the things i like are always ex.. im sorry man.. but i like as it is.. i see the item and like it first b4 i look at the price tag that comes along with it.. haha.. ahh wellllll..

i want my rewards!!! =DD