Yours Truly

23 sept 2009: you make me hate you...

home is where the heart is, NOT! for home is hell.. everyday after a long day at work, i hope to come home to some peace and quiet where i can sleep soundly and not be interrupted while im deep in lala land.. but no.. that doesnt happen in my house.. often, when i enter my house im greeted by shouting and screaming then is not targetted at me till she sees that im home and then like an alarm she goes on and on and on at me, nv ending.. wad did i do to deserve that i dunno.. save me from hell someone!

today was no different..

you make me hate you.. i hate coming home.. i was in such a good mood today cuz of my results and cuz of some stuff that happened at work.. but no.. you just had to destroy my happiness the moment i stepped into a hell hole called home.. and out goes my happiness and my wanting to share the good news.. thanx.. just thanx.. my wanting to share my happiness of getting a distinction for one of modules just flew out the window and crushed into a million pieces.. yes.. a distinction! finally.. a well deserved distinction for an unexpected module.. my first ever distinction in poly.. thanx.. so much for the -pat in the back-, "wow.. well done!" that i was looking forward to.. so much for all that hope i had in me.. and now im sitting here blogging out all this hoping you wouldnt barge into my room and see me crying.. wadever i do will nv seem right and good for you.. you will nv see me the way others see me.. cuz in your eyes you only have him.. him who makes the most mistakes yet you dun hate him the way you do to me.. the way you are proud of big bro, you will nv be like that to me, cuz im nothing to you.. wad am i hoping for?? to be treated better perhaps.. yet, among all of us, i can say that i treat you the best.. happiness in our family is short lived.. extremely short lived..

and bro, you can see this and comment and laugh about it and ridicule me at home, but you noe wad, i dun give a f***! and yes, you saw that rite! and once again, i dun care cuz its my blog! oh.. and btw, as a reply to your comment about me this afternoon, "she doesnt even want to be a nurse wad" or something along those lines.. its not i dun want to be.. every job has its pros and cons.. wad i have been highlighting were just the cons.. so just maybe you can shut the hell up and MYOB!

*************************************************************************************

past few days of work have been good.. except the fact that there are really irritating patients who finally get discharged and come back again just to torture nurses.. and one stupid SIP student(medical student) with the bloody irritating power ranger ringtone who tell me to take the wrong thing make me look stupid infront of the doctor.. and plus he din even own up that its his fault! urgh!!

today was pretty good.. tot it was going to be a bad day cuz of the witch.. but witch was nice today.. must the raya holiday make her mood better.. sadly, one of my long term pt is off for hospice care so he went back today.. im going to miss feeding him.. haha.. poor thing annie wasnt there to sae bye to him cuz she is sooo gonna miss him too.. one of my pt hates my en.. this is how the convo went:

pt: why you obey her?

me: obey who?

pt: that one(referring to my en)

me: cuz im a student and she is a staff here..

pt: but no.. you shouldnt obey her.. she is not clever..

me: no.. she is clever.. if not why the hospital hire her??

pt: no.. dun obey her.. you are more clever( at which point i was already =.=!).. you shouldnt obey her..

me: but im a student.. i have to help her to do stuff if she needs me for help..

pt: no.. you shouldnt obey her.. i noe you only student but you more clever than her.. you good.. i noe.. she only everytime order you and ask you to do things.. she move her mouth only..

and im like.. 'ok.. this convo is going nowhere! uncle, hurry change ur diapers lahx!" but in fact this is true.. my en always push all the work to me when i could have been serving meds or writing my report or doing my changes.. even my pt could see it.. haiz.. nvm.. 2 more days..

results day today.. me kin and shuya were like waiting patiently for school to send us our results via sms at 8am.. but i bet got traffic jam cuz they have to send like so many students cuz the whole SHS gets the results today.. by 9++ we couldnt take it already.. so we used ward computer(obviously when its not that busy and with the permission of the staff) to check our results! was scanning through for any Fs.. but none.. my eyes stopped at "DIST" and i was like "huh...." and i dun believe yet so i scrolled down the see the abbrievation.. "distinction" woahhhhh!! i was on cloud nine or maybe even higher! hehe.. my first ever distinction.. for nursing lab(aka skills) module.. the module that my non-nursing frens noes how much i stressed over cuz if fail cant go for attachment.. i was truly amazed cuz i nv expect it at all considering the fact that for my theory paper saq it was like cut and paste and vomit out one.. so yay! well done rosh! and i passed all my modules.. mostly Cs and C+ with one B+ for fyp and one D+ for AN5.. heck to AN5 man! haha.. only shitty thing is C+ for previous attachment.. all thanx to my stupid CI who obly appeared for like 2-3 times for that 15 days.. and she gave me a C+! wth! seriously.. how can you judge a student's skill when you only see the student for 3 days???!! rarr.. so despite my distinction, my gpa only increased my 0.08 cuz of all my Cs.. haiz.. nvm.. at least it did go up and that distinction makes my transcript look so nice! hahah.. and well done to all my frens who passed and did well too!!! =DD

may chia(tcher as we call her) is damn nice! she gave us a sticker for our learning guide book.. i wanted to ambulance sticker but dun have.. haha.. kin has one of it.. dunno who take the other one.. so i took the first aid kit one.. hehe.. and end up everyone changed to morning shift on our last day thanx to her and sister tan! yay-ness!! tcher scared me last friday.. she was like" so roshini.. how are you today.." but got black face.. then she was like "but.. your behaviour is very bad today.." and i was shocked and was trying to rack through my brain to think wad had i done.. and she was like -whips out a photo of her doggie- "you see.." and thats when i rmb.. i totally forgot to bring duchess pics to show her.. haha.. she wanted to share doggie pics with me and kin.. haha.. yes i noe! my tcher very high! hahah.. so end up i showed her pics of duchess i have in my hp cuz i forgot to bring pics.. hahaha.. scare me man.. tot i do something wrong.. haha..

cant wait for attachments to be over and hols to be here.. i so dun want to stay at home man..