Yours Truly

andy is coming backon 9th july!

hahaha.. couldnt sleep so decided to watch finish my drama..

and candice msn-ed me saying "ANDY WILL BE BACK IN JULY!!!" hahaha.. andy is of cuz ANDREA!! haha.. yayyyyy... so ok... im supp to pass the msg around to our other frens so that they will be bombarding her with welcome msg-es when she returns.. so hoping that she is not going to see my blog till then im going to spread the msg here too.. haha..

TO ALL STC DARLINGS!! : ANDREA NICOLE LIM IS GONNA BE BACK ON THE 9TH OF JULY FROM AUSTRALIA AND SHE IS GONNA STAY HERE FOR GOOD!!!! hahaha.. so there goes.. haha.. pass the msg around too k.. =DD

yayyy.. goodness.. haven seen her in a long while.. last time i saw her was during her farewell partie at cass's house which was like somewhere in late nov or early dec in 2006.. planning welcome party for her.. haha..

on another note.. just checked my calendar and there is so many ppl b-dae this up coming month. today was vic's b-dae, upcoming in late may is merina(my dear freshie) and in june will be sammie, weiwei, cass, sharifa, jas, rina, cheryl lim and bavi's b-daes.. waaa.. its time for me to go broke once again.. hahaha.. no lahx.. i gladly do it.. already tot of wad prezzies but for some still dunno.. hahaha.. eh.. if u guys noe wad u want, tell me k so i no need to crack my brain to think of sumthing.. hahaha.. i very wad rite.. hahaha.

so yea.. =DDD