Yours Truly

feeling so tired recently!!

haiz.. haven update forr so long.. have been feeling very tired and lazy recently when im at home so ya.. haiz.. other than chatting(LOADS!!!!), surfing and stoning been doing nothing much at home..

saturday, had bod meeting at cityhall.. i wore this newly bought black top and angie was like "going dating ah??" hahaha.. no girl.. just wear cuz its new and im going out today!! hehe.. so yea.. meeting all the way..

after that, outing with my kamikaze buddies.. haha.. pretty fun.. its only like me, sri, jianning, faizal, jannah, raidah, deeg.. the rest couldnt make it or sumting.. grace and khairul joined us soon after.. i bought a necklace from diva!! nicey!! haha.. ate at swenson's.. i had my cookie summit (cookies and cream with butter-scotch!) YUMMY!! haha.. then went to playing bowling but there was huge waiting list so like rarr.. we played pool instead.. i super sucked at it.. which was why i suggested playing bowling instead.. hahaha.. had my lucky moments thou.. hahaha.. then i and jn went to play arcade... hahaha.. we played -house of the dead 4-.. haha.. pretty fun until khairul came by and started tickling me when i had to shake the rifle(those who play house of the dead 4 will noe wad i mean).. so like rarrr.. -kills him- then walked to esplanade and then to the starbucks near the merlion to stone and chat.. sup to have bebe's b-dae party after that but it got cancelled.. hope everythings fine.. haha. nvm. we can have our own party some other time which was wad we do anyway back in sec 4.. hah.. so yea.. so after a while, we all left..

sunday, slept in and woke up at about 12 plus.. totally missed my med time by like 4 hours man!! but weirdly woke up at 8+ like as if going school and of cuz i went back to sleep again.. haha.. sometimes i want to sleep in oso my mind auto wake up.. haiz.. finally woke up again and asked mum if she cooked anything cuz i need to take my meds and she said nv cook anything and offered me one slice of bread.. like OKKKKK!! like how is that going to fill up my stomach??!! and mum was like "thats just for you to eat so that u can eat ur meds then after that we go out and eat lunch".. my mum abit sotsot ah.. haiz.. then mum wanted to go little india to buy some stuff for prayers so just followed.. playing psp all the way while she did her shopping.. then she wanted to eat lunch and ate at this veg indian restaurant.. i suddenly had a craving to eat thosai which is like a indian pancake like thingy i guess.. and i went to order and the man asked me whether i wanted to the today's special which is a mysore thosai(meaning a recipe of a diff type of thosai from a particular state in india) so i was like ok anything.. and my thosai came and i totally regretted it cuz it was FREAKING SPICY!!! my frens always call me -the indian girl who cant take spicy-.. its not lor!! i can take spicy but its only certain type of spicy.. and that thosai is like cant taste anything execpt for the spicy-ness so like HOT!! and mum didnt want to share with me and i didnt want to waste money cuz it like cost 4 bucks where normally it only cost like 1.20 in normal shops.. haha.. i so niao ah.. 4 bucks oso dun wanna waste.. haha.. so yea..

then at night while applying med discovered that it was bleeding.. kenna super shocked and scared.. mum freaked out and call me to call the clinic asap.. called but the clinic was closed.. so yea.. then went to surf the net on this condition.. came up with a few possibilities which i will post abt in the bottom.. so ya.. then again mum started freaking out and wanted me to go temple and get blessing and all that and i hated it cuz im a non-believer so like i dun like doing stuff like that.. my parents are believers so they will sae but they cant force religious stuff on me so i stayed on my point and kept saying NO!!!

monday..lectures and tuts and lab.. other that that nothing much except that there was a tangs sale in school today.. ripples stuff were like pretty cheap.. me, kinlai, sammie and germie bought a coin pouch each.. haha.. all diff designs except for mine and germie's i think.. haha.. then i and jiaqian got pulled into a interview and they will film.. rarr.. and immediately after that my beloved jr yuanling pulled me into another interview.. but i had to pay for my coin poucha and rush for lecture.. and yuanling made me pinkie swear that i will be back after paying for my pouch.. hahaha.. so of cuz after i paid, i ran back to her for the interview thingy and ran off for lecture.. YUE YUAN LING!! U OWE ME ONE!!! hahaha..

kinlai had to stay back for her Ateam interview so i went home alone but walked out of school with bizhen.. haha..

mum and dad left for genting.. on monday nite leaving me small bro to take care of.. rarrr.. it will be so much more easier if he had gone along.. then i would only need to take care of myself and duchess.. haiz..

tuesday.. aka today.. school was pretty fun today.. nenek-zawani met me at below my house today and we went to school today.. hahaha.. so farnie.. by the time we reached school, our backs were aching like hell cuz our bags are super heavy.. kenna back pain.. haiz.. so sad.. haha.. then we went to buy breakfast.. lecture started.. super sian.. psycho is like damn boring esp 2nd lecture.. then 2 hour break.. me and kinlai went to library cuz we booked room to watch vids.. in the end the vids load so slow and kinlai's vcd didnt have eng subs and dun like to watch it in the chinese track cuz not nice and natural so we din watch.. haha.. ended up surfing, looking at actors and TKA website and blogs and did homework.. hahaha.. sian man.. then went back for one hour lecture.. sian again..

then 3 hours break.. first hour project meeting.. pretty productive.. managed to find alot of stuff for our tut.. heh heh heh.. hahaha.. then 2nd and 3rd hour, me kinlai, sammie, germie and bizhen went to eat early dinner at south canteen.. and after we eat finish then jiaqian and ester joined us cuz their sub group meeting ended late.. haha.. its ok.. laugh laugh joke joke.. sammie as usual cam whoring.. haha.. germie and bizhen as usual patapon-ing.. haha.. me playing with bizhen's ipod and kinlai was "ehhhh.. dun like lahx.. all play game i very sian one lehx!!" hahahaha.. farnie man..

then went to skills class.. called small bro to help me buy sumting and sammie and reshem were so shocked that i call my small bro to help me buy that.. hhaha.. no worries guys.. he noes how to buy one.. hahaha.. so farnie.. skills class was pretty fun.. jiaqian was like bullying me.. hahaha.. stop spanking me girl!! hahaha.. then tcher nv call my name for attandance.. so i tot she nv mark me.. so i asked her and thats when reshem realised that her name wasnt called as well.. haha.. then tcher told us that she rmb our names so she nv call out.. cuz that time she mixed us up so now she rmb better.. haha.. scare me.. i tot she nv mark my attendance.. i will die doing make-up classes man.. then tcher was toking about how to read the ECG chart.. i almost went nuts cuz i totally dun understand and felt so frustrated.. i couldnt visualise the boxes thingy that she was toking about so i asked her again pointing to the diagram in the book.. finally understood.. omg.. relieved.. so frustrating when u pay attention yet you dun understand anything.. next i have ask mummy sharifa to teach me injection and IV calculations.. maths drive me NUTS man.. reason i joined nursing was cuz i tot no need to do maths.. and here come calculation for injection and IV.. rarrr.. maths drive me NUTSSSSS.. rarr..

after class, walked out with kinlai, bizhen, sammie and jiaqian.. crapping all the way man.. haha.. so farnie.. then took train with jiaqian, kinlai, reshem and nenek-zawani.. hahaha.. farnie-ness..

reached home and bought dinner for me and small bro not realising that big bro was at home.. small bro sae big bro not at home so only bought for myself and small bro.. oops.. too bad bro.. go get ur own dinner.. hehe.. so yea.. saw my doggie's food bowl and realised she hasnt eaten anything.. haiz.. she ah.. so fussy.. my doggie leads a good life man.. haha..

ok.. so now for possible cases of my naval infection.. from internet.. the possible causes are: 1) normal fungal infection, 2) urachal cyst.. normal fungal infection is pretty normal and is nothing serious lahx.. urachal cyst is more rare but common(note the irony) in older children and adolescent.. urachal cyst is caused cuz when u are born the doc cuts ur umbilicus cord, and sometimes bacteria isnt cleaned and cleared properly so have some bacteria right under your umbilicus and sometimes it doesnt close properly and instead it grows in size internally.. so ya.. treatable with anti-biotics and eventually surgery but there is still a 30% chance of re-infection.. so ya.. hopefully mine is normal fungal infection.. nothing more than that.. its getter better and better day by day so yea.. =D

less than 2 more weeks to attachments.. cant wait yet scared i will be too tired for anything else.. was talking to jeslin and she was telling me about the so many abortions she has seen in her ward.. i felt so sad so the aborted foetus-es.. poor little things that cant even decide for themselves and have all these stupid adults decide whether they should live or die.. haiz.. shall pray for them in my non-praying manner and hope they are in a better place..

ok.. its already 11.55 pm and i still have housework to do!! rarr.. i hate housework!! i need my sleep.. i din sleep last nite cuz for some reason i couldnt sleep and had countless dreams that i dun even rmb lahx.. rarrrr!!

-SNORES- after doing the laundry!!