Yours Truly

the sick roshini

today was a bad day!
firsly after blogging my last post, i and mum went to bpp to buy new shoes for attachment..
my new shoes are so comfortable i simply love them.. yay.. size 10.. waa.. so big but juz nice for my feet thanx to my stupid long toes that i inherited from my chi grandma..rarr! why did u have to have such long toes grandma?!

i felt ok lahx.. like no fever except for diahrrea.. but then in the bus started feeling feverish again.. so took my temp cuz i brought my own thermometer.. it was like 38 degrees..
then thru the whole day in the ward i was feeling sick but was controlling it.. then keep going to staff room and toilet to monitor my temp.. then like went to the toilet 2-3 times cuz of diahrrea.. i felt so weak lahx.. couldnt stand it already so ask my SN whether can go home.. he sae he cant juz let me go home like that.. have to call sister mien li and nyp lecturer.. so i called sister mien li and told her.. she call me call nyp lecturer who happened to be lydia hu was my chinese elective module lecturer.. then she sae i can go home.. so i called mum and told her i going home then go see doc.. then went to staff room to get bag and then i juz sat there and started crying cuz i felt so weak and i hate the weak me! its so sickening..

then went home and when open bag to take out wallet realise my mr bean pancake still inside.. totally forgot abt it.. then realise that so far for the whole day i ate nothing.. and that was like at 4++.. like going on diet man.. haha.. then went to see doc at below my house clinic..

the doc saw me in my nursing uni then got this big grin on her face.. haha.. very cute.. i like this clinic cuz they like have the nicest doctors.. haha.. so to those hu live anrd bukit panjang go to this clinic (the clinic is b4 the fish tank shop).. anyway the doc was like advicing me on like sponsorship and nursing and stuff.. then she ask me i how long attachment liao.. i told today is only my fourth day.. she was like "oh.. its ok... its normal to get sick when ur first first attachment cuz ur body is like not immune to the whole hospital setting place where got so many sick patients.." i was like "oh"..haha.. then she ask if any of my frens sick.. i sae no except for one fren who stomach pain yest (cass) haha.. then she ask wads my ward like.. so i told her a infectious and ortho ward.. then she ask infectious as in dengue all that is it.. then i say "no lahx.. like those infectious wounds and all that and even have mrsa cases.." then she ask "so u got attend to him".. i said ya.. then she sae "oh no better be careful cuz he may have spread some germs to you" i was "SHIT".. then she like call me lie on the medical bed and ask me where i stomach pain.. then she say maybe gastric flu.. then she say if right lower pain then come back and see her immediately.. then she ask whether i got sinus prob cuz when i tok i sound as if i having block-nose.. haha.. i was like no..

then final diagnosis is fever, weak intestine, gastric flu(maybe),diahrrea.. then she call me eat like porridge then if still have diahrrea then call me eat porridge soup.. i was like porridge soup!!! dots man.. haha.. anyway its like 7+ now and mum call me go eat something but i not hungry.. wanna lose weight, get sick! haha.. was telling mum that i may have gastric flu and doc call me go see her if i still stomach pain.. haha.. mum was like "U.. gastric flu!" haha.. damn farnie lahx.. haha.. then doc gave me meds and one of it is to let off gas cuz my stomach very gassy.. haha.. so after i ate meds i told mum that if i keep farting or burping dun blame me cuz the doc prescibe that med.. haha.. u should have seen her facial expression..

then called sister mien li cuz she told me to call her after i see doc.. told her that if i feel well i will go back for attachment tmr.. she told me since doc gave me 2 days mc, i juz stay at home at rest.. then call me call sister rahimah and tell her i wun be coming for work tmr..sister rahimah sound like so not happy.. she was like asking me for my diagnosis and all that.. haiz..

so here i am stoning on my bed after eating my meds and ready to fall asleep any moment.. rarr.. bavi and cassie were like lecturing me on how i should take care of myself.. haha..farnie peeps.. bavi was like totally scolding me man.. haha.. juz like wad i did to her when she had gastric problem too.. haha.. love u guys.. haha..

mum found a similarity.. i fell sick on a thurs during my fourth day at nyp and now i fell sick on a thurs again on my fourth day at attachment.. haha.. i was like " waa u notice all these ah.. haha.. so coincidental man.." haha..

haiz.. ok.. the meds are making me drowsy so im gonna go zzz aka sleep..

ps: sorry to SY cuz i told her that dad will fetch her home after our shift end at nite at 9 but din cuz i left early.. sori girl.. next time during end of afternoon shift i make sure my dad send u home too yea.. and dun worry abt the mistakes u made juz think of it as a learning yea.. =)