Yours Truly

im sick!

rarr! im like sick..
fever 38.3 last nite..
shot up to 39+ in the next two hours..
mum gave me some farnie blue pills to eat.. 2 somemore..
woke up in the morning fever gone but replaced with diahrrea.. rarr!

i juz knew it..
i knew i was falling ill yest cuz i kept like feeling giddy and cold..
not -im freezing in the lecture theatre- cold.. but like -i feel sick- cold..
but i juz tot maybe its becuz i was too tired..
3 days of attachment and im sick.. immunity so low man..

cass oso sick.. haiz.. we had too much fun yest thats why both of us fall sick.. haha...
she kept telling me not to go for attachment today.. haha.. but i feel ok in the end then i will go lahx.. dun wanna have to come on a sat or sun to work man.. i will prob be the only student then.. haiz..

my shoes hurt me so much that i have a mini boil on my last toe.. rarr! so gonna get new shoes at bpp later b4 i go for attachment.. hope they have a shoe that fits me man.. me and my stupid long toes that makes it so diff for me to buy shoes! rarr!!

realised that im filled with complaints these past few days! stop it rosh!
haiz.. im back to stoning for now.. and im still so tired i can still sleep and break my old record of sleeping for 18 hours straight without waking up! haha..

off for attachments! boo! =)