Yours Truly

boring

im so bored at home..
i wanna go for attachment. it may be tiring but at least have something to do at attachment..
i think mum got worried at the gastric flu part so she dun let me go for attachment.. rarr!
sister mien li oso dun allow me go.. erghhhh.. i felt perfectly fine but mum sae i still have fever.. i took my temp its 37.2 its within normal range wad.. rarr!

i miss my patients.. if im not wrong abt 3 or 4 patients geting discharged today.. michael, malay man and mr seah and maybe that young indian man.. rarr! wanna go see them.. i very scared of the mrsa patient that i attended to yest and not becuz he have mrsa but cuz he have this sinister look on his face and wadeva he tok no one i repeat NO ONE understands.. we dun even noe wad language he toking.. haiz.. so call XF to help me check hu are the patients getting discharged today and my monday's shift..

i wanna go back for attachment.. im so bored at home.. basically i have like 4 days of mc cuz of sat and sun.. haiz.. how to pass the time, watch dvds.. rarr.. im super bored..

can someone plz entertain me!?

today is fe b-dae.. happy birthday girl! u are finally seventeen too..
its also XF b-dae.. happy birthday man! u are finally seventeen too..

haha.. im bascially repeating everything except for the names and gender.. haha..
this is wad boredom does to you..

boo hoo hoo