Yours Truly

i miss u tracy!!!

hahax.. today so fun..
i and tracy had "picnic" at the park behind my house.. haha..
the hammock there is really fun.. we were like swinging on it.. haha.. yay-ness..
we were like toking and toking and crapping.. as usual.. haha..
then played badminton.. haha.. one of the shuttlecock got stuck in the tree somewhere un-see-able.. haha.. and tracy is in remorse.. haha.. dun worry girl..
then kinda tired and thirsty cuz the weather was like freaking HOT... haha.. bad time to have picnic.. haha.. then went home and we stoned in my room.. haha..
we were trying to put together bavi's super late prezzie from me.. haha
and guess wad trace,... i managed to finish it while watching tv in the evening.. haha.. yay...
she left like arnd 5.30 like that..
then rain started pouring like mad at 7++ like that.. haha.. wth..

anyway.. dunno wads mum problem.. she keeps saying i lie to her..
wad actually happen was::::
today was supp to go ecp for rotaract club(rc) stuff.. thats why she gave me more money so i can go out yest, tody and next fri..
and i told trace to meet me at ecp tmr so we can hang out together at ecp after my rc thing..
in the end, yest ng sms me saying no need to go le cuz cancelled.. so i told tracy to meet me at my house here instead then go park instead of ecp..
so mum keeps thinking that i already had all these preplanned to cheat her.. and im like WTH!!!! dun believe go my my rc pres lahx.. wth man.. like dunno wads her stupid prob..

juz watched campus superstar juz to pei my fren.. haha..
was glad that shawn won even thou he din do well in today's show.. benjamin did better vocally.. but ben's 2nd song was like dun really suit him.. cuz he look like those kuai kuai person.. then the song like for those abit beng type.. haha.. so weird.. haha... anyway he did well lahx.. haha..
was kinda happy zn din win cuz if not will be like the first css(that taiwanese girl).. haha.. my fren was going like high.. haha.. ok ok.. chill girll.. haha..

in the process of planning for class(4d) gathering and interact club gethering.. haha.. i wan reunion.. haha.. yay!!!!