Yours Truly

3 down 2 to go..

today had bio exam.. ok lahx i think.. not as bad as i thought..
mcq was way better than i thought.. saq was like easy qs but not sure whether my points were enuf.. haiz.. so scared.. hope to get high B or A if possible..
thank god i did well for the other two bio ICAs.. at least can help to pull up my marks..
haha..
left with psycho and safety now..
i like zhao-ed out of the exam hall at 10.10..
the guy supp to sit beside me during exam nv come lehx..
i was like "oh no.. u gonna fail man"..
exam start at 8.30.. if he were to do the paper he can still make it if come by 9.30..
then 9.30 came and went and he nv come.. like OMG..
i pity him man..
ppl started like leaving from 9.30 onwards..
i was like "paper easy but not until like that easy rite"..
haha.. weird man..
almost forgot my lanyard lucky donus remind me.. haha..
left with cassie.. so fun.. haha.. we were crapping and we discovered something..
kaya toast and wintermelon tea makes me go high.. haha
so crap man..
.slept at like 1am last night/this morning and woke up at 4 to study.. waa.. i so proud of myself.. haha.. so came home and slept all the way cuz i was super tired... haha..
big bro treated me to pancake and egg tart... yummy.. haha
mum dad and small bro came home..
mum was like "waa having feast ah"
its was like only pancake and egg tart lehx??!! haha
i realise that big bro often treats me stuff when mum dad and small bro not at home.
thats becuz mum will start critisicing him.. i totally understand.. haha
my house below the 711 young lady very farnie..
she noes like me and small bro totally.. haha.. wth man.. farnie girl
haiz.. im stoning now..
need to start on safety like tmr..
haha.. im listening to muttons now and they are so crappingly farnie man..
miss them in the mornings. haha..
YAY!!!!